In this Privacy Statement the following terms are defined as follows:
SONUM INTERNATIONAL, with office at Binckhorstlaan 36 M521 (5e etage) 2516 BE Den Haag The Netherlands
Website: the website of SONUM https://www.sonum-int.com/, developed and administered by SONUM
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Processing of Personal Data
SONUM INTERNATIONAL truly believes in the respect & protection of the privacy and the confidentiality and safety of Personal Data.
SONUM INTERNATIONAL may process following Personal Data via its Website, including without limitation, through the contact form, newsletter form and cookies:
- Information about computer or mobile device, visits and use of the Website, including IP address, operating system, browser type and geographical location;
- Any other information that you choose to provide, by any means.
SONUM INTERNATIONAL may process following Personal Data of business contacts of its suppliers, customers, prospects, etc…:
- Personal contact information that is provided to us, such as first name, last name, email address, telephone number, mobile number.
Purposes of processing
SONUM INTERNATIONAL may process Personal Data for its own purposes, including:
- Proper technical functioning and personalization of the Website;
- Management of requests for information;
- Conducting statistical research and analytics;
- Delivery of SONUM INTERNATIONAL services, including without limitation, invoicing, customer relationship management;
- The handling of job applications;
- Sending a newsletter and/or advertisement, or otherwise contact about products or information we think may interest you.
Transfer of personal data
Personal Data is only processed by SONUM INTERNATIONAL for internal use, we do not rent or sell your Personal Data to third parties for use for their own purposes.
SONUM INTERNATIONAL makes use of data processors to process your Personal Data. Data processors are natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other bodies which processes Personal Data on behalf of SONUM. We make use of these processors for following purposes:
- Conducting statistical research and analytics;
- Hosting of this Website and related databases.
- Process personal data for potential vacancies or opportunities with our company
Personal Data may be processed outside the European Economic Area, SONUM will make sure appropriate safeguards are implemented.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, job titles, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, nationality, gender, national insurance number, passport number and driving licence number.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers and contact information for next of kin.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you.
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- attend an event;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public source as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- (a) analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- (b) advertising networks such as LinkedIn based outside the EU; and
- (c) search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Sage Group PLC or Natwest based inside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as Dun and Bradstreet Corporation based outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Date provided by Anaplan based outside the EU.
SONUM INTERNATIONAL is permitted to collect non-personal and anonymous data when the Website is visited and anonymize Personal Data. This data does not allow SONUM INTERNATIONAL to proceed to identify an individual person and this data can be shared with third parties, including for statistical purposes.
If any of the provisions of this Privacy Statement would be wholly or partially annulled by a binding decision, this shall have no effect whatsoever on the other provisions of this Privacy Statement. SONUM INTERNATIONAL is entitled to modify or replace such a provision by another provision which, within legal limits, has the same effect.
The failure of SONUM INTERNATIONAL to demand strict compliance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement shall not be construed as a waiver or rejection thereof.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the policy concerning the processing of Personal Data after reading this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SONUM INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to continually update this Privacy Statement.